Mens Écorce 01 Black and Camo
The 01 range is designed for good to expert skiers, with a slightly narrower fit than the 01C range. The objective is to guarantee a perfect transfer of the forces and an important support of the foot. The perfect choice for demanding skiers who want to drive their skis with precision, without sacrificing comfort.
The Ecorce 01 continues to be the benchmark for disruptive design and on-mountain performance, providing unsurpassing comfort. The shell is made by Polyamide PA12 Grilamid from the Swiss brand EMS. This material guarantees a complete support, a perfect transmission of forces, a unique vivacity and rebound, and a reduced weight. The Cambium boots are made of reinforced microfiber synthetic material to guarantee high support. Once the shell is removed, the Cambium shoe is perfectly comfortable for other activities.
- Shell: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + TR90 LXS
- Tongue: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + Carbon Fiber (M135)
- Buckles: aluminum 6082
- Power Beam: aluminum 6082
CAMBIUM BOOT CONSTRUCTION
- Outer Material: Technical tear-resistant synthetic ripstop, high grade micro fibres & WP membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Footbed: Molded EVA/PU
- Midsole: Expanded PU
- Outsole: Trilock design, natural vulcanized rubber
- Feature: RECCO avalanche search system
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com should you have any questions or comments. We always attach great importance to finding solutions for our customers.
We ship from the United States with UPS or Fedex to the following areas in North America:
United States, Canada and Mexico.
Delivery in 5-7 working days
Next Day Shipping
Delivery next working day if order is placed before 2 pm EST
Any potential duty fees and brokerage fees imposed by the country you are shipping to are paid by the customer.
Please visit skidahu.ch for Europe and rest of world
At Dahu, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Return labels are available within 20 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions:
- Un damaged
- Original tags still attached
- Original package components included
- In the original packaging
Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded. The cost of the return is the responsibility of the customer.Upon inspection and approval of the returned items, the full cost of purchase less any paid for shipping costs will be refunded. Please note all Limited Release/Edition product sales are considered final sale due to the extremely limited quantities available.Limited Release/Edition products are not eligible for return.
How to return your purchase:
- 1. All returns require a return authorization number.
- 2. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-390-2244 with your order number and reason for return.
- 3. Our customer service team will review the return request within 2 business days of receiving the request.
- 4. Upon approval, we will provide the return address and Return Authorization # via email to you.
- 5. Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed after delivery, and 14 business days for any applicable refunds.
At this time we do not offer returns or exchanges to Canada or Mexico.
Currently we are unable to offer direct exchanges. However, contact us at email@example.com or call 970-390-2244
Corsair Fit Experience
The Corsair Fit Experience provides a 100% fit guarantee. The cost of any potential return is the responsibility of the customer. As part of the Fit Guarantee we offer unlimited fit sessions with our master boot fitters and access to our speciality ski network. Please work directly with your master boot fitter to facilitate any returns.
|1. How to put on a Dahu Boot
2. How to Remove a Dahu Boot
3. See it is this easy!